B.ed Entrance exams in India for B.ed Courses Admission
Several entrance exams are conducted in India for admission to Bachelor of Education B.ed programs. Students who want admission to this professional teaching degree course have to qualify this exam for B.ed Admission. Some of the popular B.ed entrance exams in India are:
- DU B.ed Entrance Exam: Conducted by Delhi University for admission to the B.ed program in colleges affiliated with DU.
- IGNOU B.ed Entrance Exam: Conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for access to its B.ed program.
2. UP B.ed Entrance exam: Conducted by Lucknow University on behalf of the Uttar Pradesh Government for admission to the B.ed program in colleges affiliated with various universities in Uttar Pradesh.
3. Maharashtra B.ed CET exam Conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, for admission to B.ed program in colleges affiliated to various universities in Maharashtra.
4. Andhra Pradesh EDCET exam Conducted by Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati, for admission to B.ed program in colleges affiliated to various universities in Andhra Pradesh.
5. Tamil Nadu B.ed Entrance Exam conducted by Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU) for admission to B.ed program in colleges affiliated to TNTEU.
These are just a few examples of India’s many B.ed entrance exams. The eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and application process may vary for each exam. Students should check the official website of the respective exams for more details.
List of universities offering B.ed entrance exam in India for bachelor of education
Many universities in India offer Bachelor of Education (B.ed) programs and conduct their entrance exams for admission. Some of the famous universities offering B.ed entrance exams for B.ed admission in India are:
1. Delhi University (DU)
2. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
3. Jamia Millia Islamia University
4. Lucknow University
5. Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
6. Punjab University
7. Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU)
8. Mahatma Gandhi University
9. University of Calcutta
10. University of Mumbai
11. University of Pune
12. University of Rajasthan
13. University of Madras
14. University of Jammu
All the universities in India offer B.ed programs and conduct their entrance exams. It is recommended that Students should check the official websites of the respective universities for more details about their B.ed programs and entrance exams.
B.ed entrance exam eligibility in India for bachelor of education course Admission
The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education (B.ed) entrance exams in India may vary slightly depending on the university or the exam. However, the essential eligibility criteria for most B.ed entrance exams are as follows:
1. Academic Qualification: Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university. The minimum patterns required may vary from university to university.
2. Age Limit: Candidates should be at least 21 when applying for the exam.
3. Nationality of students: The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
4. Reservation: Candidates belonging to specific categories such as SC/ST/PWD may have relaxation in the minimum marks required for eligibility.
Students should note that the eligibility criteria for the B.ed entrance exam for B.ed Admission may vary slightly depending on the university or the exam. Students should check the official website of the respective university or exam for detailed information about their eligibility criteria.